So, I just realized it’s been over a month since I’ve posted anything on this here blog and that’s just wrong, y’all. Please don’t turn me in to Child Protective Services. I promise to have a post up by this weekend letting you know what all I’ve been up to. As a teaser, here are just a few things that have happened since I last wrote to you guys:
- Dan and I went to a bull riding championship.
- In the last 30 days, I’ve purchased 6 pairs of shoes for DAN. Yes, I said Dan and 6 pairs of shoes in the same sentence and it didn’t go like this, “Dan’s going to give me shit when he sees these 6 pairs of shoes I just bought.” On a related note, I’ve only purchased myself 4 pairs of shoes for myself in the last 30 days, which is a record low, people.
- I got personalized plates for the Silver Bullet, aka the Shaggin’ Waggin.
- I booked Cabo! Hells yeah!
- I think my mom’s getting hitched.
- I’ve dusted my new Zumba DVD more times than I’ve used it.
- I bought a new mattress!
- I took a class on Agile w/ Scrum and am super stoked to use it at work!
- I had too much Leprechaun juice on St. Patty’s Day. Fucking leprechauns and fucking hangovers. Ugh. Let’s just say there wasn’t any gold at the end of that rainbow.
- I made some kick-ass stew for St. Patty’s Day, but it makes me sad because I didn’t get any.
- I ate too much for lunch today and now my bellyhouse hurts. I shouldn’t have had that second scoop of ice cream. 😦
Aiight! I’ll holla at you all later this week! Peace and chicken grease, my homies.